There are many excursion options that await you in Cozumel and Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico. Or, you may want to stay on the ship and enjoy having less cruisers on board!
There are two types of excursions:
- Royal Caribbean sanctioned excursions
- RCCL does the research and provides a variety of options including beach-going, sailing, and other adventures. The benefit to going through RCCL for your excursion is that the options are vetted by RCCL AND if for some reason you are late returning to port - RCCL will wait for you. Not a bad thing!
- Non - RCCL sanctioned excursions.
- Some cruisers like to organize his/her own excursion. If your comfort level is high and/or you've been to the destination before - doing your own thing could be an option.
- Here's the downside- if for some reason you are late returning to port - RCCL WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU! Not a good thing!
Remember - the cruise lines are very punctual and will leave on time. Play close attention to what time the ship is on. Sometimes ship time is NOT the same as local time.
Aspect has put together an excursion option for each port of call:
1. Cozumel, Mexico - Click HERE to purchase.
Please consider joining us for the Tequila Experience by Jose Cuervo - CZO5 ($69.00).
Become an expert on Mexico's most famous export by taking the "Jose Cuervo® Tequila Tasting Experience" tour, exploring this coveted spirit's complex tastes and rich history, with the expert guide of the oldest, largest and most prestigious tequila company in the world founded in 1795: Jose Cuervo®. Highlights: Visit Discover Mexico. Taste Mexico's finest white and aged tequilas while exploring the marvelous variety of this world-renowned liquor. Enjoy a thoroughly Mexican taco buffet. Live the tequila experience by a master "tequilier" from the world's oldest and most prestigious distillery: Jose Cuervo®.
Jose Cuervo® Tequila Tasting Experience" tour explores the complex taste of Mexico's most famous export. A master tequilier explains the origins, distillation process and various types of tequila at its facility in Discover Mexico Park. Sample the best tequilas like Blanco, Reposado and Anejo, and the famous and exclusive Special Family Reserve. Feast on a taco buffet with handmade tortillas and six Mexican salsas. Learn to create margaritas and collect your official Jose Cuervo® certificate.
- Discover Mexico Park: See a showcase of Mexico's culture and history.
- Tequila Tour: Learn about tequila's origins, and partake in tastings as you enjoy Papantla Flyers' aerobatics performance.
- Taco Buffet: Enjoy a thoroughly Mexican feast with handmade tortillas and six Mexican salsas.
What to Bring:
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
Important Notes - Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.
Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico -
Aspect is working with Maya Chan Beach resort in Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico. Normally $59 per person, our group rate is $52. This is an awesome all-inclusive, private beach resort and we hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity!
Click on the "Send Email Reservation Request" link start the reservation process:
Send Email Reservation Request
Aspect Marketing & Communications is very customer focused and exceeds our expectations in managing our requests in a timely manner. - Erin Henry (MVHRA President 2012-2013).